It’s happening again!
Word Feast is excited to announce our fourth annual Word Feast Postcard Story Contest! The winner will receive a $200 prize, and be invited to participate in Word Feast 2021 activities, be they virtual or live. More details about those activities are coming soon. Meanwhile, we have a writing challenge for you!
We want you to write about anything. WordFeast 2021 will have many themes: Re-Opening, Recovery, Resilience, Transformation. . . but you are not limited by these concepts. The only limit is what you can imagine. So. . . start writing!
The contest opens on July 21, 2021. The deadline is 5pm (Atlantic) on September 30, 2021.
- Submissions will only be accepted between July 21 and September 30, 2021 (5pm).
- Only New Brunswick residents or post-secondary students attending a New Brunswick school are eligible. (We want to provide opportunities to showcase New Brunswick talent!)
- A submission is one story, maximum 500 words. You may submit stories on any theme.
- Entry fee: $10 — payment must be received by the deadline or the submission will not be considered. Payment can be made by e-transfer to info[at]wordfeast.ca
- Submissions must be stripped of identifying information and emailed as an attachment to info[at]wordfeast.ca. Please include your name and address in the body of the email.
- Writers can submit more than one entry, but each entry must be accompanied by the entry fee.
Good luck! A shortlist will be contacted in mid-October and an announcement will follow.